1. Add the right amount of water in the pot to a small box of thick soup to bring to a boil
2. Stir the eggs and chopped mussels well
3. Bring the water with the thick soup to a boil, add the beaten eggs and mussels into the pot
4. Then add a few slices of perilla and boil
5. The delicious soup is ready to eat, and my husband said that the soup is less cooked^_^
The perilla is to get rid of the earthy smell of the mussels. If you don't have it, you can leave it alone, or put some pepper... this should be it!