1. Prepare all kinds of ingredients for making bread. It is best to choose wheat flour for making bread, which has high gluten, high success rate and relatively good taste; ordinary pure milk is fine for milk;
2. Put the milk in the mixing bowl first, then the white sugar, then the cocoa powder, high-gluten flour and high-sugar-tolerant yeast powder;
3. Stir evenly with chopsticks;
4. Then knead it into a smooth dough. There is a difference between kneading bread dough and ordinary steamed bun dough. This dough is softer and sticky when you first knead. After constant kneading, the dough will no longer stick to your hands. Getting smoother
5. Because it is a one-time fermentation method, after the dough is kneaded, it is directly rolled into a long-shaped dough, the width is about the same as the length of the toast box;
6. Roll up from one side, roll up the dough;
7. Put the rolled noodles in the toast box, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, and leave to ferment for about 50 minutes;
8. The fermented dough is swollen and bulging, very cute;
9. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, put the toast box on the baking tray and bake for 40 minutes;
10. The bread is baked, simple and trouble-free, and time-saving. Although the bread is not as fluffy as twice-fermented bread, it is also very soft, and it saves a lot of time and steps in making, which is more convenient and trouble-free. If you are interested in making bread, but do not have so much time and patience, it is better to try this one-time fermentation method.
11. This recipe does not need to put oil or eggs. If you don’t like sweetness and are allergic to eggs, this recipe is quite suitable. I don’t know if the friend who saw this recipe is satisfied.
12. If you like it, give it a try.
13. The method is simple and the taste is not bad!
▲Try to choose high-gluten wheat flour for bread making, you can use special wheat flour for bread, or ordinary high-gluten flour, because the water content is different, you need to pay attention to the liquid content needs to be adjusted slightly;
▲The yeast powder used to make bread must be high-sugar-tolerant yeast powder. The fermentation effect of ordinary yeast powder is not good, so pay attention to the use of yeast powder;
▲This production process is a one-time fermentation method. After kneading the dough, shape it directly, and it can be baked after the fermentation is completed, so the fermentation time should be controlled well and pay attention to the fermentation state of the dough;
▲According to the temperature difference of the oven, the baking time and temperature in the recipe are for reference only and need to be adjusted according to the own oven.