1. Peel the taro, slice it, and put it in the steamer together with the purple sweet potato
2. Make mochi. Mix glutinous rice flour, corn starch, sugar, and milk. Stir until no particles are visible.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, pierce a few small holes, and put them on the steamer together, and steam them over water. The mochi is cooked if there is no white core in the middle.
4. Add the butter while it is hot. After the butter is completely melted and not hot, knead it like a dough for a while, so that the drawing will be very good.
5. Attach tightly, cover with a layer of plastic wrap for later use
6. Pure milk and condensed milk are added to the sweet taro and purple sweet potato and mashed into a puree. The more delicate the taste, the better
7. Use the breakfast machine to heat the toast for two minutes, then spread a layer of taro mash, then a layer of mochi, try to spread the edges and corners, and sprinkle with pork floss
8. Another piece of toast is also covered with a layer of taro mash, and then the two pieces of toast are put together, wrapped in a layer of plastic wrap to shape, the taro mashed mochi sandwich is ready