1. Wash the bone-in chicken nuggets, pour in barbecue sauce and marinate overnight.
2. Debone the chicken pieces and cut the chicken into strips.
3. Add dry starch and stir well.
4. Pour oil into the pot, and when the oil is 20% hot, pour the chicken fillets and spread them out.
5. Add carrot slices.
6. Put in sharp pepper rings.
7. Pour in light soy sauce and a little salt.
8. Pour in pepper oil.
9. Sprinkle white sesame seeds before serving.
1. The chicken marinated in barbecue sauce is tender and tasty, and no additional seasoning is needed.
2. After the chicken fillet is out of the pot, be sure to use chopsticks to separate the meat, otherwise it will stick together.