1. Prepare the ingredients, the green onions are also chopped, and the carrots should be chopped. Be sure to chop them as much as possible, so that they will cook quickly!
2. In a clean, water-free, non-stick pan, pour in corn oil and heat the oil on high heat.
3. Pour in the beaten egg liquid and stir-fry quickly.
4. Put in that bowl of rice. Slightly press the rice to spread with a spatula, and stir-fry the egg quickly and evenly.
5. Then pour in the chopped carrots and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
6. Here comes the point, the seasoning is based on fried rice. Add a small bag and stir-fry quickly evenly.
7. If you have strength, you can match the pot, so that the various materials are mixed more evenly. All the ingredients in the pot are cooked through, and the fire is high throughout the whole process, so the speed must be faster! Otherwise it will be easy to stick! Sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions, I personally think that adding chopped green onions is more fragrant!
8. Continue to stir fry for a few seconds, then turn off the heat and serve!
9. Sprinkle a package of seaweed fragrant pine before eating, mix and eat! The fragrant green onion egg fried rice is also mixed with the taste of seaweed!
Tips: 1. The chopped carrots must be fine, and must be fine, to ensure that the ingredients are cooked together and there is no hard taste in the taste.
2. No need to add salt to taste!
3. It is not recommended to omit the chopped green onion, the finished product tastes more delicious! Otherwise it won't be called fried rice with green onion and egg!