1. Cooked rice, chopped loose and set aside
2. Boil the rice with cold water in a pot
3. When cooking rice, prepare side dishes: peel the preserved egg, cut into small pieces, add white pepper, and cooking wine, mix well and set aside
4. Peel and diced carrots
5. Wash the cabbage and cut into sections
6. Then scald it with boiling water to remove it for use
7. Soak the tomatoes in boiling water, peel them and cut them in half
8. Seeing the rice grains in the pot get fat
9. Add diced carrots and boil
10. Add preserved eggs and boil
11. Pour in chopped cabbage and boil
12. Finally, add small tomatoes, add an appropriate amount of chicken powder and boil.
1. Vegetables can be added as you like.
2. The time and hardness of the porridge should also be decided according to your preference.