1. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, add soy sauce, cooking wine, and cornstarch, stir well, and marinate for half an hour.
2. Cut onion, carrot, and potato into small cubes, mince garlic. \n
3. Heat in a non-stick pan and add oil, add chicken breasts, fry until the color changes, and serve.
4. Put some oil in a non-stick pan, add minced garlic and onions, and fry until the onions become transparent.
5. Put carrots and potatoes and stir fry.
6. Add appropriate amount of water to the curry powder and mix well.
7. Add appropriate amount of water, almost unrefined vegetables, add salt and sugar.
8. Cook until the soup becomes a little bit less, add the chicken breasts, and cook for a while.
9. After the soup thickens, add dry rice, add MSG, and stir-fry evenly.
10. Taste the saltiness before serving.
11. Put the fried curry rice in a heat-resistant baked rice tray.
12. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of shredded mozzarella cheese on the surface of the curry rice.
13. Preheat the oven in advance, and bake it in the middle for 180-18 minutes until the cheese on the surface melts and turns golden brown.