1. Beat the dried stone cauliflower to remove the sand and salt inside
2. Clean with water repeatedly
3. Put stone cauliflower and mineral water white vinegar in a pot, boil on high heat and turn to low heat for 50 minutes
4. Cooked Geliac
5. Filter out the residue
6. Put the filtered juice into a container and freeze for about 2 hours before it solidifies
7. Sliced sea jelly
8. Add chili oil, white vinegar, salt
9. Mix well and serve.
The filtered residue can still be boiled with water, but I did not continue to do it because of trouble.