1. Put all the ingredients in the bread bucket except the butter, with the yeast on the top, start to knead the dough
2. After a kneading process is over, add butter to continue kneading
3. Knead out the glove film
4. Take the dough out, put it in a basin, cover it with plastic wrap, and ferment it once
5. Fermented to 2.5 times the size, just poke it down with your finger and do not retract and bounce back.
6. Take it out and roll it out, let it rest and relax for 15 minutes
7. Divide the dough into eight portions
8. Wipe the mold clean with a paper towel
9. Roll out the dough and cut it vertically with a razor blade. It cannot be cut.
10. Smeared with red bean paste
11. Roll up the dough
12. Put it in the mold for the second fermentation
13. After the fermentation is complete, brush the surface with egg liquid
14. Put it in the oven and heat it up and down to 170 degrees. 15 minutes