1. Ingredients: 200 grams of lamb leg with skin, 1 pork ribs, 8 horseshoes, 150 grams of bamboo cane, appropriate amount of ginger, a little salt, and appropriate amount of water.
2. Wash the lamb with blood and cut into large pieces,
3. Put it in the pot, add a few slices of ginger and water,
4. After the fire is boiled, continue to cook for a few minutes, until the blood is gone.
5. Remove the lamb and discard the soup.
6. Then put the lamb into the pressure cooker, add extra clean water,
7. Close the lid, put the upper pressure valve, cook on high heat to the upper pressure, continue to cook for about 20-30 minutes, turn off the heat, and let it stand until the air pressure is exhausted.
8. Wash horseshoes, peel them, and set aside.
9. Peel the bamboo cane, cut into small pieces, and set aside.
10. Wash pork ribs and chop into sections,
11. Put it in a pot, add two slices of ginger and water, boil on high heat,
12. After boiling, continue to boil for a few minutes until the blood is gone.
13. Remove the ribs and discard the soup.
14. Pour water in a casserole, add cooked lamb, pork ribs, horseshoes, bamboo cane,
15. Cover the lid, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer, and cook for about 1-2 hours.
16. When the pork chops and mutton are cooked until tender, turn off the heat and season with some salt.
17. Serve and serve while hot.
1. Lamb is pressed in a pressure cooker in advance and then cooked with pork ribs to achieve a consistent taste at the same time.
2. Water chestnuts are big and have red skin, sweet and no slag. For sugarcane, the name of bamboo cane wins if the skin is green, the surrounding is large, the knots are thin, and the shape is like a bamboo pole.