1. Ingredients: 100 grams of vermicelli, 200 grams of Chinese cabbage, 550 grams of lamb leg with skin, 3 slices of ginger, appropriate amount of salt, and a little white pepper.
2. Wash the lamb and cut into large slices.
3. Put the lamb and the ginger slices into the pot, add water, put it on the fire, and bring it to a boil.
4. As the water gradually boiled, blood foam gradually surfaced. Continue to boil for a few more minutes.
5. After the blood is exhausted, remove the lamb.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the casserole, add the blanched lamb and ginger slices.
7. After boiling, turn to low heat and cook for about 2-3 hours until the lamb is soft and cooked.
8. When cooking the lamb, cut the vermicelli and soak in clean water until soft.
9. When the lamb is almost cooked, wash the Chinese cabbage and cut into shreds.
10. When the lamb is cooked until tender, add the cabbage and cook until it is broken.
11. Add vermicelli and cook.
12. Turn off the heat and season with salt.
13. Put in a bowl, sprinkle a little pepper, and serve while hot.
The proportion of each ingredient can be adjusted according to your preferences and food intake.
The cooking time can be increased or decreased according to the taste of lamb you want.