1. Rinse lamb with skin and cut into tuo tuo
2. Peel the white radish, rinse and dice
3. Put the pepper in the oil in a hot pan, the oil temperature is 70% hot, add the sliced mutton to the spiced, fry the mutton to change the color, add the ginger
4. Add pickled pepper and minced ginger and stir fry together
5. Stir fry with bean paste and dark soy sauce
6. Stir-fry the red oil and add some water, then add the orange peel and cover with a small fire.
7. After cooking the lamb for 40 minutes, add diced white radish
8. Put the scallion and celery soup in and boil it on a low heat and cover for one hour, stir fry several times in the middle
9. After about 1 hour, the mutton can be served when the softness and hardness reach the level you like. If it is not suitable, continue to cook until you are satisfied.
Delicious, soft and waxy lamb with skin tastes great in your mouth, the sweetened white radish melts in your mouth,...delicious