1. The lamb is cleaned and cut into large pieces. (Don’t cut too small pieces, the stewing time is long, the stewed meat is too bad to taste)
2. Wash the white radish and cut into large pieces.
3. After adding water to the pot to boil, add the lamb to blanch the water, and remove the lamb after the froth is boiled. Pour out the water.
4. Add water to the pot again, add the lamb and the white radish. The white radish will become soft. Remove the white radish and discard it.
5. Pour the mutton and soup into a casserole, add star anise, bay leaves, and ginger to a low heat and simmer until the mutton can be pierced with chopsticks and add the white radish.
6. Add appropriate amount of table salt, sprinkle some chives, and you can start drinking. The mutton soup must be drunk while it is hot.