1. Prepare all the ingredients and cut into cubes. Marinate the lamb with half a spoon of soy sauce for a while.
2. Shrimp, white radish, and lamb are first sautéed together
3. Add the mushrooms and beans and fry together, add half a spoon of soy sauce, half a spoon of salt, simmer for 2 minutes
4. After the rice is washed, add 70% of the water originally used for cooking and soak for 20 minutes
5. Enter the super-good ingredients on the top and start braising the rice. The steps are the same as normal cooking.
6. Add scallions at the end, and the delicious lamb stew is ready! One year's plan is in spring, and hard grain rice is the key~~~
Don’t use too much water to cook the rice, it won’t taste good when cooked into porridge~~