1. Cut the mutton into small pieces, cut the green onion and ginger into sections
2. Add green onion, ginger, barbecue sauce, salt, cooking wine, cumin powder, and pepper powder to the lamb, mix well and marinate for more than 2 hours
3. Cut the rest of the seasonal vegetables into small pieces
4. Mix well with salt, cumin powder, and Chinese pepper powder to marinate
5. Cover the baking tray with tin foil, and then cover the seasonal vegetables, and then add the lamb
6. Preheat the oven, cover the baking tray with a piece of tin foil, and bake at 190 degrees for 30 minutes
7. Remove the tin foil on the top and bake at 220 degrees for about 30 minutes. Turn the sides in the middle to drain off the water.
A longer marinade is easier to taste. First cover with tin foil and bake at low temperature to prevent the surface from scorching and the taste is not easy to age.