1. The whole piece of mutton is soaked in clean water for one morning, and the water can be changed several times in the middle, so that the unique mutton smell of mutton can be well removed.
2. Put the whole piece of mutton into a casserole, add enough water, and it is advisable not to add water in the middle. This will ensure that the soup is delicious and tastes good without MSG.
3. Add appropriate amount of pepper, pepper is also a good ingredient to remove the mutton smell.
4. Bring to a boil on high heat, skim the floating powder, turn to low heat and cook for about two hours, the lamb will be fully cooked
5. Remove the cooked mutton and let it cool, cut into chunks or slices, and put it in the pot again.
6. Finally, season with salt, add chopped green onion, coriander, and chili oil in a large bowl, then add mutton soup and serve.