1. Cut lamb into cubes, cook under cold water, add cooking wine and ginger slices and blanch for 5 minutes
2. To blanch the water, cut the onion, carrot, and potato into pieces, and add peas
3. Fry the lamb in a frying pan, season with salt and soy sauce, and stir fry.
4. Pour in the cut side dishes and stir fry, add a tablespoon of oyster sauce and a tablespoon of soy sauce.
5. Wash the rice in advance, pour in the fried lamb, flatten it with a spoon, and press to cook the rice. When the cooking is done, do not open the lid, press again to cook the rice, and it will be done when it is over.
The water used for cooking rice should be less than usual, because there is water in the cooked dishes, and the stewed rice will not form if the water is too much.