1. Malian (ie fried lean and crispy pork) is steamed in a steamer for half an hour (this step is written at the back for the sake of record in this recipe. Actually, it should be steamed in advance. Fried Malian will be added later)
2. Steamed Malian, not firewood, not greasy, neither dry nor oily (Malian is a semi-finished dish made from pure lean meat cuts and sauces, thin strips are Malian, wide slices and tiger skins, which can be fried, fried or steamed. Can be stewed, resistant to storage, easy to process, good taste!)
3. Put an appropriate amount of raw soup and braised meat soup in the pot. Jinnan calls the boiled broth of Sifang meat as raw soup, and the soup pot with stewed Sifang meat is called stewed meat pot. Eggs and dried tofu are directly in the stewed meat pot. Boil it, it is called a pot), if you don’t have it, you can use water directly
4. 2Add the stewed broth and bring to a boil
5. Add minced ginger garlic, black fungus, and bring to a boil
6. Cut the egg skin into diamond shapes, add it, and hydrate the starch with a small amount, slowly pour it into the pot, and stir constantly to make the soup slightly thicker
7. Cut the scallions diagonally into scallion rings, add chopped vegetables and scallion rings
8. Spoon the soup into a Malian steaming bowl while it is hot, and serve
9. Let's eat!
Malian needs to be fried in advance!