1. Weigh the three mixed materials together. For example: the total of three kinds of dough is 500g. Your mold is 50g. 500 divided by 50 is equal to 10. Then each of your dough materials is divided into ten parts. This is caramel coffee filling
2. Creamy Kidney Bean Filling
3. Mocha filling
4. Are divided into equal groups
5. Take a milky kidney bean filling and roll it into a leather bag with caramel coffee filling
6. Tighten up
7. Mocha coffee skins are rolled into a skin with a little bit of water, and they will crack without adding water. If you add water, they won't crack. A good bag!
8. Pack the stuffing from the previous step
9. Embossing in the mold
Actually it’s not difficult at all.