1. Prepare a hand cake, and cut off the extra round edges of the hand cake. Cut 3-4 rectangles of the same size in the middle. I cut 5 pieces for the first time, and the cuts are too small_(|3」∠)_. The hand cake does not need to be defrosted.
2. Preheat the oven in advance and bake at 170°C for about 8-10 minutes.
3. While we are baking the hand cake, we can whip the cream, 100 grams of whipped cream and 10 grams of white sugar, beat until hard foaming.
4. Bring the hand cake out of the oven and let it cool for a while, then squeeze the light cream, otherwise the cream will melt if too hot. Then spread a layer of hand cake and squeeze a layer of cream.
5. Strawberries and grapes can be placed on the top layer for decoration. I simply made a 3-layer Napoleon puff pastry without fruit.
6. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
7. It's ready to be eaten, isn't it so easy?
8. Crispy in one bite, satisfying in one bite.
1. The hand cake can be cheese, banana, or original, but not scallion oil.
2. It is best to use a fork to insert a few vent holes in the hand cake, otherwise it will bulge like me.