1. Prepare all the ingredients: quick-frozen finger cakes, eggs, ham and lettuce, it looks very nutritious!
2. Wash the lettuce and slice the ham for later use.
3. Heat up a flat-bottomed non-stick pan without putting any oil on it. Place the pancakes directly on the pan and bake them over a low fire.
4. Bake it until golden on both sides and serve it out for later use.
Knock the egg into the pot, lay the egg yolk with a spatula, and spread it out.
Because a lot of oil will be produced from the baked hand cake, so there is no need to put oil on the fried eggs.
6. Before the egg is solidified, cover the hand cake on the egg and press it with a spatula to make the egg and the cake stick together. When the egg is cooked, turn it over and heat it for a few seconds to get out of the pan.
7. Place the lettuce and ham slices on the egg side up.
8. Squeeze in tomato sauce, or any sauce you like.
9. Roll it up and enjoy it.
1. The pancake does not need to be thawed, and the pancake must be used on a low fire, because the pancake is very thin, and the fire is easy to paste;
2. Cover the pie before the egg solidifies, otherwise it won't stick.