1. First prepare the ingredients, peel the pears and cut into small pieces; soak the white fungus in advance and pick them into small flowers, try to ensure that the soaking time is not less than two hours, so that the gel can be simmered faster; wash the wolfberry and jujube Net spare.
2. The best casserole for sweet soup is to put the pear cubes and white fungus in the casserole.
3. Add red dates and rock sugar, and add an appropriate amount of water.
4. Bring to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and continue cooking.
5. Boil on low heat for about three hours, the white fungus will boil out the gum very well, and the soup will be very viscous.
6. Finally, after it is quite hot, add the wolfberry and eat it.