1. Prepare the ingredients, steam the pumpkin in advance, cut it thinly, and cook faster.
2. Use a spoon to press the pumpkin into puree, the more delicate the better, this is for making yellow dough.
3. Add the right amount of glutinous rice flour and knead it into a dough. The amount of glutinous rice flour should be adjusted according to the moisture of the pumpkin puree.
4. Knead two more black and pink ones. They don’t need to be too much. They are only used for hats and hat decorations.
5. Divide the pumpkin gnocchi into 8 small portions, take one round and squash it, put an appropriate amount of California raisins, don't overdo it, too much will cause unevenness.
6. After wrapping, use a toothpick to press out the streaks of the pumpkin, and then make the accessories.
7. Put the finished hat on top of the pumpkin, decorate it, put it on oiled paper, steam it in the steamer for 10 minutes, and take it out after opening the lid. Don’t let it collapse for a long time.
8. Isn't the cooked pumpkin monster steamed cake particularly cute?