1. Get the big bone stick ready, stamp it out and wash it all.
2. Boil water in a pot, put in bone sticks, and boil blood to remove water.
3. Wash away the blood foam and wash the bone stick.
4. Put the bone stick in the casserole.
5. Pour 1500ml of water, and after boiling the pot, remove the floating foam.
6. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes on medium-low heat.
7. Wash the Northeast sauerkraut two or three times, squeeze clean water and set aside.
8. Prepare tofu, green onion, ginger, and chives.
9. Chop the side dishes and set aside.
10. Put green onion and ginger in the casserole.
11. Then add aniseed and pepper.
12. Add oyster sauce and light soy sauce.
13. Add some tofu.
14. Finally put a layer of sauerkraut. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
15. Add two spoons of salt.
16. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
17. After the bone sticks and the ingredients are delicious, sprinkle with coriander and leave the pot!
18. A pot of sour and nutritious sauerkraut stewed big bone is on the table! Served with tender tofu, it's so delicious!
The soup stewed in a casserole is very delicious, does not lose water, and can basically lock the nutrition and taste in the ingredients. It is recommended that you use a casserole to cook!
It is very tender and smooth with tofu, and it can also be served with frozen tofu, which are all good choices. Come in a pot in winter to replenish calcium and replenish your body!