1. Slice bacon, soak in water for more than half an hour to remove some saltiness; slice sausage, peel edamame, peel and cut taro into small pieces. The northeast rice is washed and cleaned.
2. Put the oil in the pot and heat it up, stir-fry the sausages, force out the fat, and set aside.
3. Add the edamame and stir-fry until all of them turn green and serve.
4. Stir-fry the bacon until the color changes.
5. Add rice, taro and edamame in the rice cooker (my grandfather and old lady have bad teeth, so the edamame can be eaten first, and the edamame can be eaten after the rice is boiled if the teeth are good), add water, and the water is 1.5 times the volume of the rice (the rice is 2 cups, water It's 3 cups).
6. Bacon, sausages, and oil left over from cooking are also put in.
7. Press the cooking button, wait for 35 minutes, the fragrant salty and sour rice is complete!
8. If you want to feel the fresh fragrance of rice, choose the best polished rice from Ruanliang!
1. Rice: water=1: 1.5 means 2 cups of rice plus 3 cups of water\n2. Green vegetables such as edamame can be added after the rice is boiled. \n3. Vegetables and meat can also not be fried, but they are more fragrant after being fried. \n4. Adding oil to the rice can make the rice more moist and taste better.