1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. Put snowy mooncake powder in a bowl and steam for about 15 minutes in a steamer
3. Clean the persimmons with water, remove the outer skin and inner core, and put them in a bowl. Use a spoon to pound the persimmon meat into a paste.
4. After the snowy moon cake powder is steamed, pour it on the silicone chopping board and let it cool
5. Pour the persimmon paste into the steamed snowy mooncake powder and knead it evenly into a dough. The dough is evenly divided into small doughs of about 60g, and then the mooncake molds are used to shape them
1. It is recommended to use a cooking machine to process the persimmon paste, which is more delicate and uniform;
2. When mixing the persimmon paste with the ice powder, do not pour the persimmon paste all at once to prevent excessive moisture and the dough is too thin to be shaped. It is recommended to add it while kneading;
3. When using a mold to print a pattern, you can sprinkle a little cooked cake powder in the mold to prevent it from sticking to the mold.