1. Knead it smoothly with flour and water, and wake up for ten minutes.
2. All materials are washed and cut for later use.
3. Put oil in the pot to preheat for two minutes.
4. Add chopped green onion, garlic diced, five-spice powder, and pot fragrant.
5. Add the persimmons, green peppers, and carrots, and continue to stir and fry for three minutes.
6. Stir-fry until the persimmons are transformed, and that's it.
7. Add the cucumber cubes, turn it over and sprinkle some chicken essence, then it can be out of the pot.
8. Put it in a bowl after it's fried.
9. After the face wakes up, defend it into a thin slice.
10. Defend the good looks.
12. Cut into filaments.
13. Put boiling water in the pot.
14. Just add the noodles and flip it.
15. Take it out and let the cold boiled water pass,
16. Just sprinkle in the fried vegetables.
The noodles must be over water.