by Heart moves
1. Prepare the ingredients first.
2. Wash and break the Chinese cabbage into small pieces, rinse the QQ noodles and fish rolls.
3. Raise the frying pan, add the fish rolls and fry until the surface is golden.
4. Add Chinese cabbage and stir fry a few times. The cabbage can also be kept for the last, but I like to fry it, it tastes more delicious.
5. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, boil, add the QQ noodles and cook for one minute, add salt, thirteen incense, and light soy sauce, mix well.
6. Put the pot on a plate, add chopped pepper and cold vinegar, mix well, and serve.
Half a tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of chopped pepper tastes just right, you can add more vinegar if you like it a little bit more sour, or replace the chopped pepper with your favorite hot sauce or the like.