1. When the ingredients are ready, the beans must be delicious with the old beans. If the beans you bought are not in time to eat, don’t throw them away when they get old after a few days. You can try this method, which is better than fried soft beans. eat
2. Pick the beans, remove the ends, and clean them, then soak them in light salt water and wash them twice.
3. The washed beans are cut into sections. The old beans need to be steamed in this way to be delicious. The skin and seeds have not been separated. There is a lot of meat in the flesh and it tastes good.
4. Pour the cut beans into a bowl, then add flour, adjust with chopsticks, so that each bean is covered with flour, if it is too dry, you can add a little less water in it
5. Beans and flour are all wrapped together. The flour must cover the surface, otherwise the light beans will not taste good when steamed.
6. Put the flour-wrapped beans in a small steamer and steam it on high heat for about 10 minutes. If there is no steamer, put it on a grate or a plate.
7. When steaming the beans, let’s make a garlic sauce. The taste of this dish lies in the sauce. Because the beans are tasteless, they should be dipped in this sauce to enhance the taste. The garlic is mashed into garlic. Add vinegar, light soy sauce, sesame oil and mix thoroughly, then add some crushed red pepper.
8. When the time is up, the beans are steamed, take them out, and dip them in garlic juice when eating, which is particularly refreshing and delicious. The whole dish is made without fumes and fats, which is particularly healthy and suitable for summer!
Beans must use old beans to taste delicious