1. 1. Put all the ingredients in the bread bucket except butter
2. 2. Select the mixing mode, start the bread maker, 20 minutes
3. 3. After the first mixing procedure is over, add butter to continue kneading
4. 4. Knead out the glove film
5. 5. Put it directly in the bread bucket for fermentation. The minimum fermentation function of this bread machine is eight hours, so it uses the kitchen timer, which is 40 minutes, which is really convenient.
6. 6. For the fermented dough, dip the flour with your hands and poke holes, and it will not shrink or rebound.
7. 7. Divide the dough into two, let it rest for 15 minutes
8. 8. Take out one part of the dough, divide it into two parts, and roll out one part of the dough
9. 9. Roll up gently, not too tight
10. 10. After rolling, put all into the toast box
11. 11. Wrap with plastic wrap, put it in the oven, select the fermentation function, and ferment for 1 hour
12. 12. Ferment to eighth full, take it out and cover with a lid
13. 13. Put it in the oven, 165 degrees, 30 minutes
1. The water absorption of flour is different, so adjust the amount of liquid according to your own flour.
2. The oven is adjusted according to the temperament of your own oven, and it is much more convenient to use a kitchen thermometer