1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. 2. Put other ingredients except butter into the bread machine and noodle bucket. Mix the noodles for about 15 minutes, then add butter and continue mixing for 10 minutes. (Different bread machines or cook machines have different effects. You can observe the state and add butter when you knead the thick film.)
3. Knead until the dough can pull out a uniform glove film.
10g can be reserved for appropriate increase or decrease.
4. 4. Divide the kneaded dough into three equal parts and round it.
5. 5. Take a dough and roll it out.
6. 6. Roll up from top to bottom.
7. 7. Make the other two doughs in turn.
8. 8. Take another rolled dough and flatten it, and continue to roll it out.
9. 9. Continue to roll up and make the other two in turn. (It was rolled twice in total)
10. 10. Put the finished dough into the toast box and ferment until it is 8 minutes full. (You can put a bowl of hot water in the oven to ferment)
11. Put it in the oven at 170 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes. (Each oven has a different time, the temperature and time are for reference only). The baked toast will be removed from the mold immediately, and sealed and stored when there is still a little residual temperature.
Tips: If you make flat toast and ferment to 6 minutes full, you can cover it and bake it. For mountain toast, you need to cover it with tin foil when it is baked until the surface is colored. The humidity in the north and south is different. Do not add water at once, but reserve 10g to increase or decrease appropriately.