1. Heat pure milk over low heat.
2. Add cornstarch while stirring.
3. Add sugar.
4. Turn on low heat and stir the mixture until the starch paste is cooked and the mixture is thick.
5. Pour yogurt.
6. Stir well.
7. Pour the starch paste into a square plate, use a spatula to smooth the surface, and cool it at room temperature before putting it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to make a milk cake.
8. Carefully pour the frozen milk cake onto the cutting board.
9. Cut the milk cake into cubes of moderate size.
10. Roll the cut milk cake cubes in low-gluten flour.
11. Roll it in the beaten egg liquid again.
12. Finally, put it in the breadcrumbs and roll it.
13. Put the wrapped milk cake into the baking tray, put the baking tray into the oven preheated for 10 minutes in advance, and bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes
14. Baked yogurt is finished.