1. Wash the eggplant and cut into strips
2. When the oil temperature rises, fry the eggplant softly in the oil pan and remove the oil to drain.
3. Make sauce: 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, appropriate amount of sugar, a little chicken essence, half a cup of water, 1 spoon of starch, stir well
4. Leave the oil in the pan, add the green onion, ginger, garlic and fry until fragrant, add the minced meat and fry until the color changes, and set aside
5. Add 1 tablespoon of bean paste and stir-fry in red oil and mix well, pour in eggplant and stir-fry, pour in the adjusted sauce, stir evenly and cook for a while, add appropriate amount of millet and spicy before out of the pot.
Soybean paste and light soy sauce are salty, so you don't need to add salt. If the taste is heavy, you can add a small amount of salt to taste.