Soak the wolfberry in water for a few minutes, clean it and set aside.
2. Prepare the apple.
3. Cut the broken part of the apple, remove the core, do not peel, and cut the apple into diced pieces.
4. Take a boiling pot, put the apples in, and pour an appropriate amount of water. Note: 500 grams of apple is about 500 milliliters of water.
5. Bring to a boil on high heat and turn to low heat for 25 minutes. Note: You can add some sugar or rock sugar to cook with the apples if you are afraid of acid.
6. Finally, pour the goji berries, boil and enjoy. Note: You can also adjust some honey to taste better.
7. The sweet and sour is very delicious, and it can also hangover.
1. If you are afraid of acid, you can add some sugar or rock sugar and cook with the apple.
2. You can also adjust the honey to taste better.
3. Goji berries should not be soaked for too long, and should not be boiled in the pot too early, as it will not taste.
4. This apple soup can also be used without wolfberry, mainly for taking pictures, if the soup is not too monotonous.