by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare the ingredients for the fried rice.
2. Wash the apples, pit them and cut them into small dices, and cut the onions into small dices.
3. Soak the broccoli in salt water for half an hour, wash and cut into small cubes with a knife, and cut the red pepper into small cubes.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, pour in a little salt and a few drops of peanut oil, blanch the broccoli, and see that the broccoli is discolored and broken. Remove the cold water and drain the water.
5. Re-start the pan, add the butter and melt until it boils.
6. Saute the diced onion.
7. Then add the Arctic shrimp and stir fry quickly evenly.
8. At this time, add the diced apples and continue to stir-fry for a while.
9. After seeing the apples soften, add appropriate amount of salt to taste according to personal taste.
10. Add rosemary to increase the taste.
11. After the high heat continues to stir until all the ingredients are available, add the blanched broccoli and diced red pepper, and continue to stir evenly over the high heat.
12. Add the beaten two rice.
13. Stir fry over high heat until all the ingredients are evenly flavored, then turn off the heat.