by Baby food supplement master
1. Reference age: 12 months or more, for babies who are not allergic to ingredients. Ingredients: 80 grams of two rice, 40 grams of chicken, 8 pieces of dumpling wrappers, 8 grams of carrots, 2 eggs, and 1 mushroom. Accessories: oil, soy sauce, fresh Mushroom powder, black sesame, green onion operation time: 25 minutes Difficulty analysis: elementary
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and blanch them in a pot for 1 minute.
Cut the mushrooms, carrots, and chicken into small cubes.
*Shiitake mushrooms and carrots can also be replaced with other vegetables, mainly to balance the nutrition of the baby's meal.
4. Heat the pan with oil, add the diced chicken, stir fry until the color changes. Chicken can also be replaced with beef or pork.
5. After the color changes, add the diced mushrooms and diced carrots, and stir-fry the ingredients evenly.
Add no added soy sauce and fresh mushroom powder, and continue to stir fry.
*Soy sauce and fresh mushroom powder can be increased or decreased according to the baby's taste. If the baby is more accepting of the taste of natural ingredients, you can leave it alone.
Finally, add the cooked two-rice rice to the pot, stir fry all the ingredients until they are fully cooked, set aside.
*Second rice is rice and millet, remember to cook it in advance and add it directly when frying.
8. Roll out the skin of the dumplings and apply a small amount of water to the edges to facilitate bonding.
9. Take an appropriate amount of fried rice and put it in the dumpling wrappers, glue the dough wrappers together, and close the mouth.
10. Heat the pan with oil, and put all the small dumplings in the pan.
11. Cover the lid and fry over low heat until the bottom is golden brown.
12. Beat the eggs into a bowl and use chopsticks to scatter them.
Pour the beaten egg liquid into the pot.
*Because only the outermost layer of dumpling skin is raw for small dumplings, it is easy to cook even if the fire is small. Sisters don't have to worry about the problem of not being cooked thoroughly.
14. Finally, sprinkle black sesame seeds and chopped green onion on the surface, and fry until the egg is cooked.
15. You can grab and eat with a single tear. After serving, the baby's appetite is like this little dumpling, and it feels like it will come out through the omelet at any time!