by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. After washing the rapeseed and carrots, chop them with a knife.
3. Take a larger bowl and put two rice in it.
4. Add a pack of cereal solid beverages and pour into a bowl.
5. Break up two quail eggs in a bowl.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Add pepper powder to increase the taste.
8. Add warm water below 40 degrees (control the amount of water by yourself)
9. Beat with your hands until even and without dry powder.
10. At this time, add the chopped small rapeseed and carrots.
11. Stir all the ingredients evenly.
12. Take a piece of the well-stirred filling, round it with your hands and then flatten it.
13. Make all the dough in turn.
14. After the pan is heated, put in the cooked dough.
15. Fry both sides until golden brown and turn off the heat.