1. Place a three-legged grill in a dry black casserole.
2. Cut four pieces of tin foil paper that are large enough and place them on the grill in a crisscross pattern, close to the inner wall of the casserole, and wrap the rim of the casserole with the extra part of the top.
3. Wash the sweet potatoes with mud and sand, place them on tin foil, and cover with a casserole lid.
4. Heat the casserole on maximum heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Switch to the lowest fire, turn the sweet potatoes over, and roast them on the highest fire for about 15 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat but do not open the lid, use the remaining heat of the casserole to simmer for a few more minutes
7. When the casserole is no longer hot, remove the lid and you can eat it.
8. The sweet potato baked in a casserole retains the moisture of the sweet potato itself, so children can eat it without getting hot.
9. Very sweet and original
When roasting sweet potatoes in a casserole, do not cover too tightly. It is best to leave a seam on the side to allow excess moisture to escape, so that the roasted sweet potatoes will not get wet and will be more fragrant. I want to buy red sweet potatoes.