1. First blanch the pork bones and wash them for serving
2. Then put the pork bones in a casserole, add water and some light soy sauce
3. After boiling over high heat, turn to medium and low heat for about 40 minutes
4. Add bamboo shoot tips and cook for 15 minutes
5. Cut a thousand sheets into silk
6. Add to the casserole and cook for two minutes
7. If it’s not salty enough, add some salt and sprinkle with chives.
The bamboo shoot tips are pickled at home. The saltiness is appropriate, so no salt is added.