by Simple 7700
1. For the base soup, take a pot, add pork bones, ginger shreds, red dates (cored) and boil for 1 hour. For convenience, I cook it directly in a pressure cooker, or use a soup pot or small fire.
2. To prepare the thick soup treasure, I used one thick soup treasure and three bowls of water according to the ratio of six bowls of water to two thick soup treasures (for three people, not too much at one time, next time you hit the hot pot, use one more.)
3. Remove the foam from the boiled bone soup and put it into the soup pot. Put it on the induction cooker, add salt, add 1 piece of thick soup treasure and simmer.
4. Add carrots while cooking, and oyster mushrooms last.
5. Add fish balls, crispy sausage, small fish dumplings, etc. and cook together.
6. To adjust the flavor, I also added a small amount of pepper. It's cold, let's warm up with some pepper
7. The fat cow is ready, and it is rinsed when you eat it.
8. The lamb-shabu is ready. Rinse when you eat
9. Wash the vegetables and rinse them when you eat them.
It feels great to have the soup treasure. It is suitable for lazy people or working people. If you want to have hot pot, it seems that you don't have to go out to eat. You can also eat it at home. It is safe, sanitary and safe to eat.