1. Wash the big stick bones in water
2. Spare: ginger, green onion, garlic, shallot, wolfberry, bay leaf, cinnamon, dried chili
3. When the bone broth is cooked, cut the corn into sections. Put salt. Continue to simmer for about half an hour
4. Bone over the boiling water
6. Refill the pot with water, put the prepared big stick bone, cooking wine, prepared seasoning, pepper, aniseed, etc. After the water is boiled, add some vinegar. Simmer on low heat for about 2 hours (depending on your home cooking appliance to master the time)
7. When the bone broth stewed seven or eight are mature, add the corn segments. Put salt. Continue to simmer for about half an hour. Put chopped green onion or coriander, pepper, etc. out of the pot
Serve as much soup as you want, and put the rest in the refrigerator for cooling.