1. Prepare the ingredients. Frozen dumplings, soy milk.
2. Pour a little oil into the pot and heat it on low heat.
3. Put the dumplings in the pot and fry the dumplings over medium heat.
4. Fry all three sides until golden brown.
5. Arrange the dumplings in a circle.
6. Slowly pour 200ml of soy milk and bring to a boil.
7. Cover the pot and fry on low heat, about 8-10 minutes, with a small amount of soy milk remaining.
8. Change the heat to medium heat to collect the juice, and slowly drain the soy milk.
9. Use a spatula to loosen the bottom of the fried dumplings to avoid muddy bottom.
10. Flip the fried dumplings and fry them until they are browned and ready to go out of the pan.
11. A plate of fragrant bean-flavored fried dumplings is ready.
You must use a non-stick pan for frying dumplings, otherwise the soy milk will definitely stick to the bottom. Control the heat, let the soy milk simmer the cooked dumplings slowly, not hard but very tender, pay attention to the heat not too fast, cook on a low fire.