1. Wash the ribs and marinate with cooking wine for half an hour
2. Bitter melon seeds cut into pieces
3. Put the marinated bones in a pot, pour a bowl of water and add two slices of ginger to boil, boil the blood in the bones, remove the color of the bones and drain the water
4. Put a little oil in the wok, add the sliced ginger and garlic in the oil, then pour the drained bones into the pan and stir fry for 1 minute. The fried bones will be more fragrant in the soup, and it will not feel oily.
5. Put the fried bones in the soup pot, add appropriate amount of cooling, peppercorns, pepper, salt, pour in boiling water and cook on high heat for 1/2 minute, cover the pot and cook for half an hour
6. Use chopsticks to insert the meat on the bone, put the bitter gourd into the soup when it is almost cooked, cover the pot and cook until the bitter gourd is fully cooked
7. Cook until the bitter gourd is discolored and soft, and seasoned with an appropriate amount of chicken essence, the bitter gourd pork bone soup is ready