1. Knead the water and oily skin and the shortbread into balls separately
2. Divide into 16 equal parts
3. The black sesame filling is also divided into 16 equal parts
4. Take a portion of water and oily skin and roll it round to wrap a portion of shortbread, and round it
5. Roll into 16 small balls
6. Take a roll and roll it up, turn it 90 degrees and then roll it together
7. After all rolled up, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 20 minutes
8. Fold a dough in half, flatten it and roll it into a circle, wrap a portion of black sesame filling and knead it into a ball
9. After wrapping everything, press the flat surface and sprinkle with black sesame seeds
10. Preheat the oven at 210°C for 10 minutes, the middle layer, bake up and down for 30 minutes
This recipe uses Midea's 32L oven. There are two models to choose from: T7-L325D and T7-L325E.
When making friends, please adjust the baking time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.