1. Wash blood glutinous rice.
2. Wash peanuts and red beans and soak them for a while if you have time.
3. Pour the washed blood glutinous rice into the pot.
4. Pour the washed red beans and peanuts into the pot.
5. Add the right amount of wolfberry.
6. Add a few candied dates.
7. Add a bowl of leftover rice.
8. Add enough water.
9. Turn on the porridge button of the electric pressure cooker and cook it.
If you have a bowl of leftover rice at home, you can put it in. You can also add half a bowl of rice, or you can add glutinous rice without bloodletting.
The blood glutinous rice and red bean peanuts are soaked for a period of time if they have time, so that the cooked porridge is softer.