The noodles used in this pasta: 500g wheat flour (high-gluten flour) for Arowana bread, 100ml pumpkin puree, 100ml water
Toppings: eggs, broccoli, beef (pre-marinated with cooking wine and corn oil)
2. Put 500 grams of Arowana bread with wheat flour into the noodle machine, one bag at a time, and the prepared noodles can be eaten for two meals.
3. Then mix the pumpkin puree with water, mix it and put it in the noodle maker, choose to mix the noodles for 15 minutes, and then choose the noodles.
4. When making noodles, we can make a soup base, add a little oil to the pot, beat the eggs in the pot, and fry the poached eggs.
5. After adding, add water, cook until the soup base turns white and taste, add fine salt and cooking wine to taste.
6. Then wash the broccoli and pick it into small florets, boil them in a pot, and then the soup base is complete.
7. After the soup is finished, the noodles are almost finished. At this time, boil the water in the pot to cook the noodles again.
8. To cook fresh noodles, the soup must be a little bit full, and then you can add a few drops of corn oil.
9. As shown in the picture, the pumpkin noodles are ready to cook, and you can see the cheeks, and the fruits and vegetables are super beautiful.
10. Take the noodles out of the pot and put the water into the soup bowl, then bring the noodles to a boil, and boil the marinated beef slices in the pot.
11. The combination is a nutritious beef, fruit and vegetable noodle soup, and then it can be paired with your favorite shacha sauce or spicy vinaigrette. The taste and aroma of the homemade noodles are very good, friends can refer to it.
Add some oil and salt when cooking the noodles, and the noodles will not stick and have a smooth texture. Different breads have different water absorption, and the water content of pumpkin puree is also different, so the amount of powder, water, and pumpkin soup should be adjusted according to actual conditions.