1. Prepare the ingredients you need.
2. The pumpkin is peeled and sliced, steamed, and mashed into a puree.
3. Add wheat flour for golden arowana bread.
4. Continue to add rye flour, sugar, salt and yeast powder into the mixing tank.
5. Knead until the dough becomes a ball, add butter to the mixing bucket.
6. Continue to knead until you can pull out a thin and flexible film, fully expanding the stage.
7. Add flax seeds and dried cranberries and knead well.
8. The kneaded dough is subjected to basic fermentation in an environment of about 28 degrees. When the dough is twice as large as the original, you can poke holes with your fingers so that it does not shrink or collapse.
9. The fermented dough is taken out and vented, divided into two equal parts, then rounded, covered with plastic wrap and relaxed for 10 minutes.
10. Take a loose dough and roll it into a rectangle with a rolling pin.
11. Roll up from top to bottom, squeeze the mouth tightly.
12. Put the dough in the oven for two times, put a bowl of hot water in the lower layer of the oven to increase temperature and humidity.
13. When the dough is doubled, take it out and sift a thin layer of high-gluten flour.
14. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven and heat it up and down at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Please adjust the baking temperature and time according to the respective oven conditions.