1. 1. Prepare the dough materials to be used
2. 2. Heat the milk to slightly lukewarm, add the yeast and then add the flour to knead a uniform dough
3. 3. Cover with a damp cloth and ferment in the bread machine to three times the size
4. 4. After shredding the middle seed, add the main dough ingredients (except butter)
5. 5. Add softened butter when kneading is relatively smooth
6. 6. Knead again until you can pull out the glove film.
7. 7. Put it back into the bucket and cover it with a damp cloth for half an hour
8. 8. Divide into ten small pieces of dough, knead round, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes
9. 9. Roll out the dough into an oval shape
10. 10. Roll up
11. 11. Seal the interface and pinch tight
12. 12. Put it on the baking tray, pay attention to the distance between me and place two baking trays
13. 13. Put it into the fermentation tank, add a cup of hot water at 35 degrees to increase the humidity. The simple fermentation tank I use is based on your own habits. Fermented to double size
14. 14. Put it in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
15. 15. It grows like this when roasted, and it's quite delicious to eat directly
16. 16. Coat the salad dressing
17. 17. Fill the pork floss and it's done~
1. Salad dressing can be halved by calories or fat by half, and the calories can be smaller
2. If you can’t eat spicy food, you can use non-spicy pork floss. Anyway, you can put any pork floss you like
3. The flour used this time is the official baking powder designated by Arowana in the 2018 China International Family Baking Masters Competition.