1. Clean the fish, cut a cross from the gill, then cut along the back of the fish, and slowly remove the fish from the bones. Be careful not to chop the fish, and ensure that the fish is intact, so that it is good. Complete fillets
2. Tick off the fish on both sides in the same way, cut the fish head, and cut off the remaining fish bones, and set aside for later use.
3. Cut the whole piece of fish with the skin facing down, as in the picture, into slices. This one is called Shuang Feiyan. It can also be sliced directly into slices.
4. After the fish skin is sliced, put it into a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of pepper, 1 egg white, squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice and mix well, then add 2 tablespoons of starch, mix well, and set aside for later use
5. Chop the ginger and garlic, cut the green onion into sections, and cut the parsley into sections. I took the green pepper from the freezer, so I have to defrost it, put the cooking oil in the hot pan, put the green onion, ginger and garlic in the pan until fragrant, add the bean paste and glutinous rice pepper , Continue to stir fry. (The production method of glutinous rice pepper: cut the dried pepper and soak it in hot water for a while, pour it into the pot and boil for 5 minutes, and then mash it to make the pepper sticky)
6. After stirring for a few minutes, add the broth (I made the broth with fish bones in advance), add salt, and continue to boil for a few minutes after boiling. There is still a little spice left in the hot pot base at home, so I put it in. Nothing can be left, it will not affect the taste at all. After the fish soup is simmered, add the fish head and cook it for about 5 to 8 minutes.
7. The bean sprouts are blanched and cooked, put in a bowl to make the bottom, the fish head is taken out, put into the bowl with bean sprouts to make the bottom, add the fish fillet, gently flip until the fish fillet turns white, then turn off the heat, put the fish fillet and fish Pour the soup into the bowl together
8. Put green pepper on the fish fillet, separate the pot, add a small amount of cooking oil, heat up, add the dried chili section, quickly pour it on the fish fillet, sprinkle with coriander, and you're done
1. When cleaning the fish, be sure to wash the black skin inside the fish belly to get rid of the fishy smell;
2. When slicing fish, wipe the water with a clean towel, so that it is not easy to slip when slicing fish;
3. Adding egg white to the fish fillet will make the fish more smooth and tender, and adding lemon juice can also remove fishy and freshness;
4. Add the fish fillets and mix well, then marinate for a few minutes, then add starch and mix well, so that the fish fillets can be delicious;
5. Don't cook the fish fillets for too long after they are in the pot, turn off the heat and remove them when they turn white;
6. When pouring the hot oil at the end, the temperature of the oil should not be too high, or the chili paste will have a bitter taste.