1. First cut the chicken leg with a knife ring from the root, cut off the tendons of the chicken leg, then cut the surface, use the knife to stick to the bone and slowly peel the meat off the bone, so that the whole chicken can be peeled
2. Then remove the chicken skin and cut into small strips, and cut the chicken into small pieces
3. Peel and cut small potatoes into small pieces
4. Peel the carrots and cut into small dices
5. Add scallions, ginger, and cooking wine to the chicken pieces
6. Add Vidamax Premium Light Soy Sauce to the bowl
7. Verdami Premium Oyster Sauce
8. Stir the Verdami Rock Sugar Soy Sauce into Braised Rice Sauce
9. Without adding oil to the wok, put the chicken skin on a low heat and stir out the fat. The unique fragrance of chicken fat is especially fragrant.
10. Pour in chicken nuggets and Vitamax cooking wine to remove the smell, stir fry evenly until the color changes
11. Add potatoes, diced carrots, braised rice juice and stir fry evenly
12. Finally turn off the heat, add corn kernels and peas, mix well
13. Pour the washed rice into the bottom of the rice cooker, and pour the fried ingredients and clean water on the top of the rice cooker. Don't have too much water, as the ingredients will still be watery during cooking.
14. Start the rice cooker cooking program, when the program is over, mix all the ingredients to get out of the pot